"World" Clubmaker of the Year
Calgary's - Greatest Golf Shop!
Our goal is to maximize your potential for a higher percentage of solid hits by building clubs that fit you.
Erickson's Professional Custom Clubs and Repairs (Calgary, AB) from Rey Erickson on Vimeo.
Every golfer has a unique swing and we will spend the time with you to determine what factors need to be considered when building a new set of golf clubs.
Here are some questions that if you answer No to any of these you should give me a call to set up an appointment. Phone - 403-860-3401
- 1. Do you feel you are playing to your full potential?
- 2. Have your current clubs been customized to your personal requirements?
- 3. Do you know the loft and lies angles of your irons?
- 4. Do you know what your actual loft of your woods and hybrids are really?
- 5. Do you know your own swing characteristics such as, swing speed, tempo, club face angle, launch angle and carry distance for each golf club?
- 6. Is your club length correct on your woods, irons and your putter?
- 7. Do you really know what the true flex of all your clubs are?
These are just some of the questions we go through to fit you correctly to any new or existing golf equipment.
We believe that golfers of all abilities can benefit from clubs that fit them properly.
Take your game to the next level
Erickson's Golf has the technical equipment and expertise to analyze every club in your golf bag! Serving Calgary for more than a decade!